Investment Property Advisors (IPA) was formed in 2000 as an Apartment Brokerage company to serve owners and investors in Southwest Ohio, Northern Kentucky, Eastern Indiana and South Carolina.
The two principals are Jeff Dilbone and Steve Turman. Together they have over 68 years of brokerage experience in this regional market. IPA is committed to maximizing an owner's property value.
For owners of apartment buildings, IPA offers the following services.
- Opinion of value
- Recommendations to maximize asset value
- Acquisition/disposition - Third party brokerage
- Links to financing sources
- Links to management and receivership services
- Links to appraisal, title, and legal services
- Due Diligence on new acquisitions
Pinnacle at Weaver Crossing - 11.39 acres vacant land
Harbor Ridge at Landen
15 units / $1,450,000
2138-2140-2142 Selim Avenue
44 units / $625,000
La-Z-Boy Portfolio - Net Lease
Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus
8 units / $23,700,000
Hasler & Spruce Apartments
36 units / $595,000
3759-3773-3777-3781 W. Liberty Street
16 units / $275,000
7839-7843 Dawn Road
16 units / $550,000
Featured Property Highlights
5561-5665 Glenway Ave; 2560 Harrison Ave; 2814 Harrison Ave; 2986-2992 Woodrow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45238
Westwood Portfolio, made up of four properties, is located in Westwood in Western Hills, Ohio. Downtown Cincinnati is a short drive away offering shopping, restaurants, and diverse entertainment venues.
- Close to public transportation
- High occupancy rate
- Excellent condition for the age
- Many upgrades
- On-site laundry facilities
- Secured entry doors
- Off-street parking
to request a full marketing package and/or to schedule a tour.